Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Realization

Okay, so one of the reasons why I try not to make any more blog accounts is because I can't keep my blog alive for more than two weeks. See? It has been over a month since my last update. Haha! No worries.

Anyway, as much as I'm excited to go home to Manila (WOOHOO!!!), I'm irritated at the fact that my dad is unreasonable. I haven't asked for his permission yet, but I'm pretty damn sure he'll say no. I hate it. So now, I'm contemplating whether or not I should tell him the truth, or come up with some lame excuse just so he'd say yes. Trust me, I need the excuse. I doubt he'd let me go to Cebu with my boyfriend and his mom for 4 days. I would argue that we're with his mom - it's not like it would just be the two of us. Ugh. I bet he'd say, "Even so." and tell me that his decision is final. *insert rolling eyes here*

I freaking spent about $1,700 just to be able to come home to Manila! I want to be with my boyfriend as much as I can. Besides, I'm eighteen years old. Cut me a bit of slack, will you? D: UGH!!! I hate being the f-ing youngest.

I don't care if I'm wrong, but I will go with them one way or another. *sigh* I just have to come up with some lame excuse. He'd (probably) say yes if I was going on a trip with my friends! %&*!@^$#

No comments:

Post a Comment