Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here's to Friday Nights

My Friday nights are (in case I'm not spending it with my friends watching a movie or eating out) usually, Friday nights at my sister's fiancé's house. Yes, I'm a third-wheel. My future brother-in-law doesn't mind at all, though. He's a nice guy. ;)


Anyway, it was around 8:30 in the evening (just right after we went to The Island Pub to eat dinner) when my future bro-in-law, D, decided to make some ice cream with berries and chocolate. I personally don't like berries nor do I enjoy having them in my ice cream, so I skipped the berries part. Just placed some awesome Hershey's chocolate syrup and voilĂ ! An awesome dessert. :))

1 comment:

Neex-kun said...

Yummy! The photo made me crave for ice cream, I want one too. Haha

I'll you on my blogroll Gab ha. :)

Post a Comment